- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 29th March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 25th May 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 13th April 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 19th of April
- Highlights of the Week, w/e 9th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 16th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 23rd November 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 30th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 14th December 2019
- Private: Exciting Charter highlights for 2021
- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd December 2019
- Future Charter highlights
- Exciting Charter highlights for 2021
- Champagne for Everyone!
- Trip of a Lifetime, sail across the Atlantic
- 36th America’s Cup World Series
- Christmas &/or New Year in the Caribbean
- The Ultimate UK ‘Staycation’
- New for 2021: Earlybird
- Champagne Hippy
Starting in April 2020, the first of the three-regatta ACWS circuit sees the teams competing in the 36th America’s Cup, presented by Prada, racing their first generation AC75 high-performance foiling monohulls against each other for the very first time.
In Cagliari, South Sardinia, from the 18th – 22nd April are training days, Red Carpet is offering the chance to get up and close to the race area. Training days are being sold to individuals, €305 per person per day it includes; welcome coffee, light buffet lunch, non-alcoholic drinks, for up to 12 guests.
The 23rd & 24th are currently still available for the race days, this is for rental of the entire yacht, so you can bring up to 12 friends, including yourself. The day rate is €7,320 and includes the same as the training day. We can organise an APA for your day so alcoholic drinks and any other special requests can be purchased in advance.
Red Carpet is an all carbon Vismara 71, she looks like she would be pretty quick in a race too! Captain Ezio has been aboard since new, he speaks good English and is very friendly, I met him on the dock in Sicily a few years ago.
The second event in the series is in Portsmouth, UK, on the 4th – 7th June 2020 and then the third and final series is in Auckland, 17th – 20th December 2020. Then come the new year, it’s on!
The Prada Cup is the 15th January – 22nd 2021, the oldest trophy in International Sport has evolved over the years and includes a Challenger selection series, the results from the America’s Cup World Series will seed the teams for this round robin with the winner then taking on the Defender of the America’s Cup.
Then the grand finale is the 6th – 21st March 2021 and the America’s Cup will be fought for in another epic battle in the Waitemata Harbour and the Hauraki Gulf, widely regarded as ‘the jewel in Auckland’s crown’, it offers a selection of race course options, with a full range of wind directions and conditions.
So the best place to watch is from the water! There are a several large catamarans going which will be a great platform for viewing.
Are just a few…. email me for more details