- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 29th March 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 25th May 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 13th April 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 19th of April
- Highlights of the Week, w/e 9th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 16th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 23rd November 2019
- Highlights of the week w/e 30th November 2019
- Highlights of the Week w/e 14th December 2019
- Private: Exciting Charter highlights for 2021
- Highlights of the Week w/e 22nd December 2019
- Future Charter highlights
- Exciting Charter highlights for 2021
- Champagne for Everyone!
- Trip of a Lifetime, sail across the Atlantic
- 36th America’s Cup World Series
- Christmas &/or New Year in the Caribbean
- The Ultimate UK ‘Staycation’
- New for 2021: Earlybird
- Champagne Hippy
Nothing but Champagne Sailing!
This year is all about getting out on the water for some idyllic sailing in some of the world’s most beautiful locations. Champagne Hippy will be sailing around Mallorca this summer, based in Porto Petro, before travelling to the Caribbean for some more sunshine during the winter season. In the Caribbean she will be based in St.Lucia, and available to charter in the BVIs and down to Grenada. Check out our latest blog post on Mallorca here to help you decide where you might like to visit on Champagne Hippy, as there is so much to see!
Champagne Hippy is a stunning Oyster 825 that underwent a huge refit in 2019 on both the interior and exterior, from all the machinery to the soft furnishings and interior design. After a year long labour of love, Champagne Hippy is practically a brand new yacht with numerous upgrades, and is ready to start sailing again! She is the ideal yacht for anyone who enjoys getting hands-on with sailing and loves the adventure of travelling from one destination to the next, but also for those who prefer to relax on deck in the sunshine with a glass of champagne.
As an Oyster, Champagne Hippy exudes style and quality with neutral shades, walnut flooring and American White Oak making up the interior after a refit that meant she was modernised from the inside out. The large saloon is also host to a TV and stereo system. Class and elegance extends to her performance as she glides through the water with power and ease and can sail up to 250 miles a day with a cruising speed of between 9-12 knots unflappably. She also has a large engine on board for those windless days.
Champagne Hippy sleeps up to 8 guests with 4 cabins to include 1 master cabin, 2 double cabins and 1 convertible twin/double cabin with an en-suit, so she is perfect for families or larger groups of friends. Three of the cabins are to the aft of the yacht, with the master yacht furtherest aft, and two guest cabins located between the master cabin and the main saloon. The forth cabin is found forward of the saloon.
- Length 24.42m
- Beam 6.31m
- Draft 3.22m
Amenities on board:
- Sun Awning
- Deck Shower
- Swim Platform
- Wake Board
- 2 paddle boards
- Sun bathing mats
- Adult Water Ski
- Cockpit table has a magnetic chess board
- Snorkel Gear
- Williams 320 tender
For Summer 2021, we are offering Champagne Hippy at a special rate of €25,000 per week including VAT, plus expenses. Not only this, but she will be available to book for a long weekend for May-June 2021 for a special price of €12,500 including VAT, plus expenses, and if you book directly with diYachting, you will also receive a case of champagne to enjoy while on board. Don’t miss out on this amazing, one time only deal- get in touch with Lizzie now for more details or to book your dream trip.
Champagne Hippy and her crew are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
Mallorca blog: https://www.diyachting.co.uk/mallorcan-magic/